We wanted to let you, our customers, know about the measures we are taking to keep us all safe, healthy and fed during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- All of the meat we are delivering was processed, packaged and frozen prior to COVID-19.
- There are 1 to 2 people packing the orders on Grazing Days Farm and we are both/all taking social isolation very seriously, staying on farm except for crucial business/food errands.
- We wear gloves when we pack (in part, of course, because the product is frozen)
- Regardless of glove use, we all practice good hand washing hygiene.
- All of our deliveries are contactless, which means that we do porch drop offs for house dwellers and vestibule drop offs (with an acknowledgement wave) for apartment dwellers.
- We have 1 to 2 delivery drivers, doing contactless deliveries, and our drivers wear gloves to do their work.
- We stopped doing deliveries to pick-up locations and are instead doing only home deliveries to minimize contact and keep up our own social distancing.
- In order to help those in isolation, and to promote physical distancing, we have added many delivery days and we have offered free delivery.
We thank you for your support, for choosing Grazing Days and local food, at this tumultuous time.
We wish you and yours health, safety and wellness.
As well as some nourishing home cooked meals. ❤️