We've been so pleased with the uptake that the new Order by the Cut option has received. We'd been hearing for years that a more customizable option was wanted and we're thrilled to have found a way to make it a reality. That said, there are a number of advantages to subscriptions, both for you the customer and for us the farmers.
photo by Sue Mills Photography
For the Customer,
- An annual subscription of beef, pork or chicken is the best value (10% cheaper than choosing Order by the Cut).
- The cost of home delivery is included in the cost of the subscription order.
- You get a variety of cuts (beef and pork), to challenge your cooking and spice up your meal plans.
- We keep track of the cuts of meat you've received (i.e. box A, box B) to ensure variety over the season.
- There is no need to think about it--you order once and you're set for the year.
- You have access to Order by the Cut items with no delivery costs--they are add-on items to your existing order.
For us the farmers, subscriptions allow us to plan and to breathe. To know ahead of time how much of the meat we have earmarked for the year is spoken for and how much marketing we need to do to meet our financial goals. Our most expensive season is the fall--we need to make sure we've bought all the hay we'll need to feed the herd throughout the winter, and to pay for the butchering of our animals--having subscription payments affords us predictability and focus.
To place an order for a subscription, for meat between October 2019 and June 2020, click here.
We thank you for your continued support, we couldn't do the regenerative farming work we love without it.